Bye-bye, germs cause you’re not good for me!
It’s cold and flu season which means I’m doing E V E R Y T H I N G I can to ensure my husband doesn’t get sick. Oh, and my kids too but for some reason when the man cold hits my husband immediately thinks he’s dying and I ain’t got time for that. Like let’s be honest, I barely have time to shower nowadays with two kids LOL so any cold or flu is an absolute no-no. The Coral UV Sanitizer has become my new best friend and helps eliminate 99.9% of germs in only ten minutes by breaking down their DNA using an ultraviolet C light.
UV sanitization is dry process that uses ultraviolet C light to disinfect. It uses no water, no heat, and no chemical. Wanna hear something disgusting? A scientific study completed at the University of Arizona found that cell phones carry 10x more bacteria than most toilet seats, ewwwwww. That’s why IMO the Coral UV is truly one of coolest inventions to date because not only can you sanitize baby bottles and pacifiers BUT you can use the sanitizer for cellphones, toothbrushes, makeup brushes, electronic toys, small kitchen items, etc.
Coral UV has the following four smart functions:
- Auto [50 minute process that dries & sanitizes]
- Sanitize [10 minute process that sanitizes with dual UV lamps]
- Dry [30-60 minute process that dries only]
- Storage [ 24 hour sterile storage by re-running UV sanitization every 2 hours]
We’ve been using the Coral UV All-in-One Sanitizer for quite some time now and have zero negative things to say about it. The machine itself is very spacious, light weight and pretty much silent while in use. To put the size into perspective, it can fit up to six baby bottles comfortably. I LOVE the tray that’s included because it’s great for smaller items like pacifiers, toddler tooth brushes, etc however it can easily be removed if you have taller and/or larger items and you need additional space.
I shared a little sneak peak of the sanitizer on my Instagram stories the other day and the two questions I was asked the most were:
- What do you sanitize the most? Ayla’s pacifiers, Lincoln’s stuffed animals [click here to find out why] and my phone.
2. Is it worth the money? 100x YES. Without talking sh*t about other companies, I feel like typical steam sanitizers are such a pain in the ass. Having to add water, cleaning up the mess from the moisture and the two I’ve owned were significantly heavier than the Coral UV. This one you literally plug in, add your germ invested items, close the lid and turn it on. No mess, no water, no heat, and no chemicals
Want to win a Coral UV All-in-One sanitizer? For 10 additional entries leave a comment down below with your IG name and click here to follow both accounts and read all the rules. Can’t wait to see if you’re the lucky winner? Use the code JESSICAVG10 to save $10 OFF your very own Coral UV Sanitizer www.coraluv.com